Wye Marsh Wildlife Centre
Wye Marsh is the place to escape, explore, and experience nature up close. We offer guided canoe/kayak tours and nature walks through our forested trails and floating boardwalks. Whether you are taking part in a guided paddle or just strolling on our boardwalk there are great opportunities for wildlife viewing and birding on our trails, observation tower and blinds (outfitted with scopes).
Encourage your kids to connect with nature with our kid friendly activities and events or just let them loose to hand feed a chickadee or go pond netting. Be sure to visit the Wye Marsh birds of prey or turtles and snakes in our interpretative centre. To see a live birds of prey or reptile /amphibian show contacts the Wye Marsh for days and times.
• 25 km trail system to hike, bike, or ski
• Guided Canoe and Kayak tours
• 2 km floating boardwalk
• Guided nature walks
• Bike, snowshoe & cross country ski rentals
• Amphibian and Reptile Display Hall/Shows
• Birds of Prey Display/Shows
• Summer and Winter Eco-tours
• Workshops and family friendly events
Open Year Round From 9 am to 5 pm