Awenda Provincial Park is a provincial park in Tiny Township, located on a peninsula jutting into Georgian Bay north of Penetanguishene. The park occupies an area of 2,915 hectares of land.
The park is open year-round for day use and May to October for camping.
- Over 2,900 hectares of forested land on the shores of Georgian Bay
- 31 km of trails and 17 km backcountry ski trails in winter
- Summer interpretive programs
- Stunning Georgian Bay beaches and an interior lake for canoeing
- Private and shaded campsites includes sites for RVs, car camping, pet-free camping and radio-free camping
670 Awenda Park Road, Tiny, ON, Canada