Gardening for Wildlife Workshop
In the workshop participants will:
- learn about the basic necessities of wildlife, focusing on songbirds and pollinators
- learn which plants are the most productive and create the most wildlife interactions
- learn the do’s and don’t of how to maintain a wildlife garden
- learn simple garden design principles that will ensure your garden is eye-catching all year long
- leave excited about starting your own wildlife garden
Workshop will be held outdoors and hands on so please dress for the weather and for the garden. A handout will be provided but note taking and photos are welcome throughout the workshop. Plants will also be available for sale.
Cost: $10. Access to the trails by regular admission.
Pre-registration is required. Visit the Wye Marsh for more information.